Thread: Taking a break
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I was told by a little monkey, that you guys were asking about me. I'm ok.. well not really but i will be. I've taken off work until Monday. I desperately need some "me"time. My Job requires alot of giving. I have nothing to give right now.
Your kindness is overwhelming.... thank you for your thoughts and well wishes. The funeral is 1:00 on Saturday about 300 miles from where i live, so my husband, myself and another friend are going to get up early Saturday, go to the funeral, then come home late that night. I talked to one of her sisters earlier today, and her mom is beside herself. Shes a very sick lady anyway and my friend moved to where her parents lived just a month ago to take care of them. Her dad found her. he had come by to pick her up for church last night. she was in the kitchen and had apparently pulled the table on top of herself when she fell. The coroner said she had been dead probally 5-6 hours before they found her. Please say a prayer for her family, as they are taking this VERY hard.
{{{{HUGS}}}} to all of you....
vicky
FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote