Thread: help needed
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 08:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sandy- He is moving his stuff out of our bedroom which he hasn't slept in for years. He has sleep apnea and refuses to use his cpap machine. His snoring didn't let me sleep so he went to the living room sofa and later his current location.

Frank- I'm not holding my breath that things will work out. There were problems before we even exchanged rings. We were stunned to find each other and a bit stupid or naive, take your pick.

Bannet- There are advantages to living in the same house different floors. Hopefully that will work out for us. Sadly the kids have heard all of our fights from the very beginning. I never wanted it that way as I never heard them as a kid but he did and I was powerless to keep them from the kids. I'll be making that call after a meeting on Monday.

------------------

No other news to report. Thanks for letting me lean on your shoulders. I can barely walk on my own but you keep gently leading me forward.

12/02- health world implodes, 11/05- Raynaud's (Brr!), 2/07- celiac, 3/07- gluten free diet

I will survive.
JustWeave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (09-11-2008), SandyC (09-12-2008)