View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 07:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think the main complaint I have is if they are keeping things on people for a long duration, no matter how time consuming it is - they need to clean the areas and reapply. Many people have seen my pictures to know a general idea of before and afters. I took these pictures about 30 minutes ago once I finished my bath.

These are from the electrodes that they say 'do not touch your skin'.

This image below is from the EKG monitor, when they removed it, it ripped the skin off of my back - literally.

The next three images are from the left side of my face, one further back, one zoomed in more and one a close-up. The last picture was actually bleeding until I put ointment on it.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

This is from behind my ear (both sides are the same)

This is from on top of my head (I can't take pics well at this angle, hehe. It's hiding under my wet hair)

I wanted to show these because parents may take their kids to have this done, and may hear them cry and say it hurts and there may be a nurse saying "It's just not comfy" or "It probably itches". Chances are, it's hurting because the skin is being rubbed off by the electrode. Or even if one of you has this done, if you feel like it's raw - it probably is, make them take it off and put more gooey stuff on.

I have no clue what to do about my face, but I look like I have a serious skin disease now.

You all have me in the flesh, but here I am - looking funky, and reporting news. I sure love you guys and gals. The pink spots are actually red, but my flash keeps turning them pink and if I don't use a flash you can't see. Bleh.

PS: Never share these pictures!!

I have around 20 spots like this all over my head, and taking a bath wasn't as pleasant as I had hoped it was. I'm sure you have all taken a bath or shower when you had sunburn at one point in your life. That's how it felt.

Last edited by Ellie; 11-09-2006 at 07:49 PM. Reason: :o
Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote