View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 08:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

neither,, its dot com, and no the issue is still not resolved. if YOU GUYS type parkiejam.com in your address bar it flies the flag of parkinson profiles, if I type it in, I get "site not found".

I will not name names, but there is more than speculation about this site being stolen. One of the main people in there used to work closely with me when it was parkiejam. the webspinner refused to allow me administration priveldges and after i voiced rather loudly my opinion on this matter, found myself unable to enter my own domain. i asked this person to help me aand she said that she also had been banned from site after her attempt at communication with the webspinner. i tried to close down site now out of my hands and through a suggestion of a close friend allowed a person who DID have access to send out messages to all members that their membership was being deleted due to circumstances beyond my control. when the memberships were all deleted, i assumed that would close it. i was wrong. suddenly it became parkinson profile with an introduction slamming the "previous" owner in words that i had abandoned the site. and the gracious webspinner had made things so wonderful for the new site. i was allowed access to this "site" .. still under parkiejam.com... as a member.. yet, every thing i typed in to question was deleted. the person who told me she had been booted, is now there.. top of the helm trying very hard to establish such a nice environment. i have gone into my yahoo business accoount where the domain was established and found parkiejam.com had been somehow "deactivated" yet it still was in the registry. I never cancelled my domain hame holding, just the domain hosting in the hopes this would shut it down.. it didnt. so, today, i reactivated the domain and had everything to do with parkiejam.com rerouted to parkiejam.net.. it still isnt working..