View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all for the nice encouraging words,

I did hear from the doc today, I have very little issues with pain and it most likely is a small cyst, I don't have to go to Pitt and I might not have to have surgery, they are referring me to a surgeon up here in Erie to just get a second opinion but as long as I have very few issues with it they may just monitor it and wait and see.

If it does need drained there are areas up here in my town to do a non-invasive procedure...........PHEW, I was SO nervous all last night because I DID think the worst same as you "DM"

Cherie it DOES seem like we have to do things the hard way huh........LOL

SO, I will keep my neuro appt for Monday, stay with trying to get the Tysabri started and go from there, for right now since I have little issues with this cyst i am going to ignore it and move ON and concentrate on getting this flare under control.........2 month anniversary of it today.......wow this is a LONG one huh.......

Thanks EVERYONE for making me feel better about this whole thing, this is truly a great board.........:-)

Joe
Dxd RRMS 12/23,06, Copaxone 2/07 to 9/07 - Rebif 10/07 to 7/08, BAD flare with Transverse Myelitis & Pancreatitis.....,9/08 Pseudo Cyst!!!! and another TM attack. Started Tysabri 9/22/08 - 10/21 Allergic reaction to Tysabri, SSDI Approved 11/14!! Continued Ty 11/17 with a Pre-medicate. Solumedral 12/11-12/13 Ty #5 Jan 12th!
JoeMac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NurseNancy (09-11-2008), SallyC (09-11-2008)