View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 04:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey there!

Hey there! I was @ the office again today - got a lot done!I love days like 2day! I even went with my sis to pick up my niece @ her school - she's 6 and thinks I"m really cool and brought her a few "goodies" to show off. She is so funny! She tells all of her classmates about my disease and how many meds I take like it's really cool. I can't wait to go and have lunch with her; I was just worried that she'd be embarrassed if I showed up @ her school with my HUGE face - no worries though. She was so proud I was there!

We are gearing up for Hurricane Ike this weekend. I sure hope my house doesn't take too much of a beating.I'm going to gas up my car and get lots of food for this weekend..........They are predicting a whopper of a storm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi Erin,

Yep cooking it all took it out of me, but was sooo worth it.
Yes I do ebb and flow thru out the day, at the moment mornings are bad until I take my first mestinon, and after lunch I now feel very tired, and even end up in bed, which is most unusual for me. A few months ago I ended up in hospital with a sinus infection, and havn't felt 100% since then, befor then I was walking most days, and felt quite good, the nature of the disease I guess.
Glad you had a nice rest, hope everything is ok with you
redtail