View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 10:59 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Uh, I have one question. If the purpose of this whole experiment is to find out about the creation of the universe, how exactly are they going to do this? And, more important, how will this affect the people of the world who believe that God created the universe?

Not a bad question, right?

And I've been following the whole thing. I told Alan the other night "At 3:15 am we'll either still be here or we won't. He just looked at me.

lol

Melody
hey mel,

I think even if they find how the "big bang" started it still doesn't explain the creation of the universe as a whole. Cause I think even if they find "Big Bang"

one would then ask, "WHO" created Big Bang?

the particles in my town are called "hicks" and believe me, they do a lot of Big Bangs in the middle of the night...sometimes, I think it IS the end of the world when they start to howl and sing and crank up "Sweet Home Alabama" (I used to like that song...)

~~~~

these particles are created in "bits and pieces" so the theory is as soon as it is created, it disappears (which correlated with quantum theory when regarding to quarks).

and if they are able to find out more about gravity, which like Allen suspected is probably more than Newton or Einstein's theories have applied to.

Then it can answer somewhat about time travel or really, what time is (or what time it is, I think it is 1:61pm)

Cause while a lot of experts have argued that time is the 4th dimension. There are a bit of believers and growing that believe "Time" is beyond that dimension and maybe more...maybe even in the 12th dimension...

this experiment might find the 10th dimension...and we haven't even found the 4th-9th yet...LOLOLOL

hey, good questions though...didn't really have the answers, just my thought on it.

There is a really cool program on History channel called the History of the Universe. If you ever get to catch it, give it a look see...it is about 4 hours long and it connects all the great physicists and minds together and uses each one of their theories or discoveries to prove each step of the universe as well as calling out their mistakes.

"you're entering, the

zone..."

Last edited by who moi; 09-12-2008 at 12:23 PM.
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (09-12-2008), MelodyL (09-12-2008), TwoKidsTwoCats (09-12-2008)