View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 02:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You know what I find fascinating is that everything we are talking about is a mathematical equation. They have this equation that they base all their theories on. But what is so fascinating is even though they may never in our life time solve the problem, they may be able to unlock parts of the equation.

So even though the entire puzzle isnt solved, they can use pieces of that puzzle. Things like harnessing gravity, zero point energy, harnessing the power of black holes and who knows what other secrets may be unlocked.

Wouldnt it be amazing to one day be able to see or enteract with another dimension, or fly around the earths airspace, or even travel to the stars! I think about these things all the time.

Makes me wonder about death. When we die do we die, or do we somehow move into another dimension with capabilities to move freely in all the other dimensions, even the one we are currently in?? I wonder that even if they learn about these things, could we even apply it in our world, or is it "all" locked up for the life after this life?

Maybe we are not intended to be able to break our boundaries in this reality, but must wait for this other reality, or dimension. Not saying we cant learn or understand these things, just wont be able to freely interact unless you have been changed into a different physical body that is able to do all and more than we can even dream in this limited dimension.

Warning! Warning! Danger Will Robinson!!! Brain over load! Brain over load!!

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
TwoKidsTwoCats (09-12-2008), who moi (09-12-2008)