View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 08:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OH BOY.... They got mad that I replied without my user name and email (which was my email) and when my user name was part of my email they told me it was STRIKE 2!!!!

Now, can you figure out my internet provider by just me giving the first part? Now, maybe if I had aol, it may be easy and if I gave hints (after all, personal contact is a no no on that board!!!) but I never did.

I am not sure I am going back. It just makes me so made - I managed to post over 400 times and just telling some poor woman to look for a doctor and perhaps contact the magic foundation got me banned.

I only started to post over there after a friend of mine asked me to support her on a thread where an MRI tech was telling someone that ALL pituitary tumors show up on scans - that it was pretty much fool proof. I explained how one of my tumors hid for 12 years, that the scans make 3mm cuts and that the tumors are often the same size and that documentation exists that up to 40% are missed. But I cannot post links to good sites to prove my point which is annoying. I can understand the ban not to sell anything but good info...

They told me even experts disagree. That I agree with but put out some rational, supported information.

Do you know that if you search for healthbook in google, this thread comes up, almost above the board... ROFL...
mrsD (09-12-2008)