Thread: How long...
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 08:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy I feel for you

You sound very depressed. Where do you live? Maybe there is someone who lives close by that you could visit with and talk to. Do your wife or daughters just take the time to listen to you? That is so helpful even if they don't understand what how you are feeling but to be able to be there so you can talk to them. I went thru a clinical depression when I didn't have parkinsons and it was horrific so I can only imagine what you must be going thru. Maybe you can switch docs, he sounds worthless. Did he give you a reason for the way he has been changing your meds? Maybe your antidepressants aren't working anymore - that happens. You might need to switch to something else. I know it's a hassle but well worth it.

Whenever I am sick and lying in bed my cat always lays beside me. Animals know when you aren't feeling well. They are just wonderful to have as companions. As I am typing this, my dog Bruce is laying curled up next to my feet. I am glad you have your doggies.

Please respond back and let me know if things are getting better. I really do care.

Last edited by libra; 09-12-2008 at 08:54 AM. Reason: just editing
libra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote