View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkDizzle View Post
not sure if this should be chalked up to MS or something else..

for the past few days my throat/neck muscles have been sore.. not like a sore throat like with a cold though.. its on both sides in the front part of my neck... and not in my throat if that makes any sense.. no swollen lymph nodes or anything either.. i am also pretty sure i did nothing to pull any muscles in that area.. unless i slept funny and didn't notice it.. when i tilt my head back the muscles feel very tight and a little sore..

wonder if this could be a muscle spaz.. or what.. and if there is anything i can do to tone down the annoying dull pain... didn't try any OTC pain killers yet.. but probably couldn't hurt right?
I saw this thread title and had to check it out....I've been having neck pain, too....sort of feels like when you have a crick in your neck from sleeping funny. It hurts when I tilt my head to the left and I cannot figure out if it's a pulled muscle or what. It doesn't feel like spasticity but then again I've never had it in my neck and it could very well feel different there than in my legs or arms. A couple of Advil helps so I'll probably just ride it out. It is annoying, though. I hope yours gets better soon.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote