Thread: Pelvic pain
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you Jo for your help in all you've done for me and thanks for the support.

I am worried about this surgeon. I am blessed with some really good Drs. but when it comes to going to new ones I always worry about what I'm getting into.

I am hoping his office will contact my PCP so he will fill them in on his thoughts so I won't have to say much. I'm pretty good at talking to Drs. but I have made a few mad. I tend to speak my mind and say the wrong thing at times. If I'm stressed, I'm even worse.

I do see my Urologist the day after I see the Surgeon so I am thinking if he won't do anything for me then maybe my Urologist will. He is very agressive and I like that in a Dr. He's not afraid to do what he thinks needs to be done. With RSD I run up on a lot that aren't that way.

I sometimes think about not telling the Drs. about all of my medical problems but they usually have those medical forms to fill out. I don't even have room on those things to list everything and that's how I scared my hand surgeon. I didn't have to tell him anything though, he and my Neurologist and my Orthopedic Surgeon is in the same office so it's all on their computers. He'd already read mine before I got in there the first time. I was trying to figure out how he knew I had RSD. DUH!

I will say though if you go to a Dr. and you don't like him you can mention that to get rid of him. LOL

I no longer fear the RSD, I try and learn all I can about it to control it. Some Drs. as I said though do fear it.

Thank you for helping me with my name change. You didn't even know me but you were willing to jump in and help me with it. I really did appreciate you for that.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote