View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

TGIF hmm i have thought the last two days were friday so De javue(sp?) big time here

Hope this finds all doing well MommaD am glad you left dodge, hope you fair well through this storm and all down that way, be careful...

Well yesterday was a good day, lately not sure whats up been tired plus stress of the kid ordeal I am sure interfered with life and MS this past ten days, but I got a lot done in a small amount of time, almost 3 hrs I ripped out the privy and installed a new one, made a frame for a screen and screened it, made some of the fine cut tiles I needed for kitchen floor and installed them, cleaned up, a few trips to stores, sort of paying for it but not bad actually, the bigger problem is every time these dang storms come near the US my body feels it way up here in ill of noise

Ever since i fractured my back way back when, it stinks lets just leave it at that,

so have a small amount of trouble with MS stuff, vision is a bit foggy today and that happens when i do too much, but thats about it an occasional spasm, so like I said not doing too bad ms wise, more of barometric pressure issues,

hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a safe one

peace

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (09-12-2008), Twinkletoes (09-12-2008)