View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 01:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My skin is ok, it is deep muscle burn. I don't have pain but an intense burn if my muscles are used for more than easy walking.

No UTI that I am aware of. A sniffle here and there but nothing that I would actually call an illness.

I have had some TN pain flaring up at times and that does bother my teeth.

I will take my 31st injection this evening. I know Becky has had a lot of trouble and thought is might be the A at first but I do not have actual pain in my legs, just spasms, burning, and cramping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
New, or worsening of existing symptoms, lasting longer then 24 - 48 hrs, indicates an attack . . . unless you have an infection going on somewhere. Have you been checked for a UTI, had a cold lately, have problems with your teeth, etc. ...?

The burning ~ is it like fire burning on the skin, or muscle burning? If they feel like they a blow torch is on them, you MIGHT want to try an antihistimine. I have no idea why Benadryl has been helping me with that (and the pin-prick itching), but I guess some allergic reaction is stirring up my neurological symptoms.

How long have you been on Avonex now?

Cherie
Started Avonex February 22 2008 (still progressing)
July 2009 started Betaseron.....

"Don't argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference."
slskckjebw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote