Thread: Pain in Feet
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 01:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfinz View Post
Hi Dabbo, Sunny, And Tracey.. Hope you all are doing o.k. ??!!

Tracey.. Have you seen a Dr' yet about the feet ?

Dabbo... I found that the frozen bottle worked great for me ! I also use a small rubber ball first thing in the morning when I get out of bed.. roll the ball for a minute or two and that loosens up the muscles...

Well I had to have my Dr. write a letter sating that it was a life and safety issue that I see a podiatrist.... and my PC wrote it and sent it to me and I brought the letter up today( to the Podiatrist .. too many Dr's !). She said that some time this week the lab will cast my feet, then I guess they will make the arch supports from that ! The foot is doing a little better since he put sticky tabs in my inserts to help keep the arch up. It is quite painful huh ??

Dabbo are you going to see someone ?? I think you should... Well I am off to bed.. I started on a new Pain Med and it makes me super sleepy !!

Hang in there MF and let me know how things go .... Tracey and Sunny I hope you guys are doing o.k...... Hugs to everyone

Dolfinz
hi dolfinz....i have had on/off numbness in my foot (kinda like the feeling of when u have a numbing injection at the dentist). When it first happened (on my tos side) my foot was a lovely blue/red colour for about 48 hrs - went to my general dr and he said i had prob just irritated a nerve in my foot (i wasnt convinced!). On the 22nd im seeing what is apparently the ONLY real TOS dr in the uk so im going to mention it to him......

Hope your podatrist can make your foot situation at least bareable for you.
x
TraceyW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dolfinz (09-12-2008)