View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Shocked

I wonder at the beauty of the sound of the rain as it passes through the trees.

I wonder at the clean crisp cool air that has arrived a bit early this year.

I wonder at the fun I've had watching a little gray squirrel today as he played in the yard and up & down the tree.

I wonder at the waves I see that are crashing the shore...no I'm not anywhere near them but I'd be crazy enough to stay and watch them if I lived any where near.

I wonder now that I am laughing my butt off now as they just showed Geraldo Rivera on the Fox Channel get swept off his feet by a huge wave just moments after the firefighters told him to be careful and stay away from the seawall. No... I didn't laugh until I heard him say he was ok... but the look on his face was priceless.

I wonder if anyone has big or little plans for the weekend??

I wonder if I can say... that Nope, no plans here... Body shop keeps telling me---maybe tomorrow. They've had my car for 18 days....I've been stuck at home and most likely wouldn't have went any where any way...but to be unable to go any where.... that's another story.

I wonder if my parents made it safely to Seattle???
I wonder if they are on the cruise ship yet.... Alaska bound.
I wonder if my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin have met up with them yet??

I wonder if I've ever told anyone here that my Dad, his brother and sister and all of the spouses go on a cruise every year together....they started this a few years ago. Anyone can go along with them as long as they pay their own way...they've had cousin's of theirs and extended family that I have never met go too....

I wonder if I will ever be able to afford to go with them all... they always seem to have a great time.

I wonder when I will get to take a vacation again.... hmmm....

I wonder what everyone's favorite vacation spot is????

I wonder if I should go now and start my laundry that is waiting to be done...

I wonder if I could have rambled more??? Yes... but I won't not now...

Hugs for all!!!!

Love ya's!!
Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (09-13-2008), Curious (09-13-2008), DMACK (09-12-2008), Koala77 (09-12-2008), Nik-key (09-13-2008), who moi (09-12-2008)