Thread: hi all
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 05:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Hi Diana

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaA View Post
Welcome Annie! You know, its always sad to hear another has fallen prey to RSD but you are among friends here. I don't post a whole lot but I have been around for a while. I have full body RSD. I was diagnosed in 1989. I have tried and done everything. I mean everything, and I have talked to so many with RSD here and in the UK. My current source of relief from the big RSD/CRPS is HBOT. And this treatment for me has to be ongoing to maintain
pain relief and give some normalicy to my life. Sorry we had to meet like this, but some of my best friends and support comes from this forum. Also, a wealth of information can be found through the posts and threads.
All the best to you. Let me know if there is anything I can do, anytime.
Diana:
Hi Diana, Thanks for the welcome. What's HBOT? I don't think I know what it is or at least don't recognize what the letters stand for. I'm glad to be a part of a support community. Been supporting other people with RSD some time now, through a place that is a chat room that's always open but in the last few months has had less people in it than used to be--last year it was a pretty active room with good ongoing support). I'm not new to RSD--almost five years now--but I'm one of the luckier ones in the sense that it is not all over my body. And my hand aren't affected, so I can type, and I do have one better leg, which helps give me a leg to stand on...
I've been to the UK and I love it. A good friend of mine just went to the UK and she'll be there a while. She loves it, too, more than any other place on earth. Where in the UK do you live? (not trying to ask for specifics, just generally what area--I know about internet security and all that good stuff).
Take good care, and thanks for writing back so fast!

Annie
AnnieLee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote