View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 05:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

According to Dr. J & , my PT
The more you move cardio wise, the more blood flow you have to your compressed areas. Housekeeping is repetitive & raising your arms. The natural seratonin comes alive when bike riding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom View Post
I have had such a busy summer and havent been around here much. Now that the kid is back in school I had a moment to stop by and say hello!

Sounds like everyone is doing okay... I have been able to continue to run, hike, mountain bike and road bike this summer but yesterday, now that the kid is back in school and my whole day doesnt revolve around getting him to one place or another, I cleaned the entire house. It needed it desperatly! I was also hoping to re-paint the kitchen next week. Anyway, cleaning really flairs up the TOS. Any type of action, like scrubbing the tiles in the shower, scrubbing the kitchen sink (applying pressure and using a back and forth, or up and down movement) makes my arm ache and go numb! Seriously, how is it possible that cleaning hurts, but mountain biking doesnt? And how am I going to try to explain this to the husband and kid when I ask them to do it? "You guys clean the shower because it hurts me too much, while I go for a mountain bike ride." I'll let you know how that flys! HA!

Hope you all have a great day - that doesnt involve cleaning your house!
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (09-12-2008), marabunta (09-22-2008)