View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 09:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I know alot of the players in the jury house don't "respect" how Dan played the game. A few have said how they are proud how they played the game and at least they can hold their heads up high because they didn't lie.
Well no kidding! You're in the jury house sucka!! I'm glad you can hold your head up high, but I'd rather be the liar that walks out of the BB house $50 to $500 grand richer! The evicted players always get so high and mighty when they're out of the BB house! Seriously, I just want to ask them, have you ever watched the game before?? Did you go there to play a game and win money or are you really so lonely that you have to move into a house with strangers so that you can form some sort of human relationships no matter how superficial they may be. I'm guessing the main reason they all wanted to play Big Brother was the chance to win cold, hard cash! I just REALLY can't stand sore losers! Boobs especially needs to learn to suck it up and show a little more grace and maturity, not mention Manchelle. I think Dan has played the game superb from the beginning. Memphis really didn't even start playing the game very hard until he became part of the Rennygades. I just hope the jury members grow up and recognize that, like it or not, Dan played the game, and he played well!

Rob Thomas, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful man!

JessieSue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (09-13-2008), Becky21 (09-12-2008), DM (09-15-2008), Doody (09-14-2008), SandyC (09-13-2008)