View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 10:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default OK.. HELP!! I hate vertigo...

Hey guys!!

Ok i need help.. For the past week ihave been getting mini spells of dizzyness and on tues had a bad spell once i woke up (even had them while i was asleep and they woke me up!!) went to the docs on tues afternoon after the bad one had past and he didnt see a infection or anything but put me on an antibioitc just incase and gave me more meclizine.. i take meclize like its freekin candy.

I went to a concert last nite with my parents.. haah i know, but they love country music and i wanted to see them , so i bought them tickets too.. was having a good ole time and then in the opening act, here comes a spell.. thats nasty .. i thought i was spinnin out of my chair.. I had to grab my dads arm and just hold on .. closing my eyes only made it worse... i couldnt even lift my head off my dads arm. So i hung on and it let up a little and was like.. listen.. i need to get out of here or some where off the floor so in case it gets worse again, that i wont be in the middle of a crowd. So my mom took me(looked like a drunken pirate, bc of my bad fooot and not being able to see straight) anyways.. i took 3 more meclizines and waited for them to hit me and i acutally got better and once the main act was on , i was ok!! well .. i still had that feeling in my head.. does anyone else get that?

So i watched the main act from the belcony seats and headed out... but this morning, i woke up , felt pretty good an then i am getting this feeling again in my head... like any thing will set this off.. I am on my 3rd day of antibiotics and notihng....

So do you all have any tricks or on any meds that definetly help?? I just called my doc that i seen on tues to see maybe if a dose of prednisione will help?? I am willing to do anythng.. i can handle pain!! lots of it.. but dizzy spells does it for me.. i am not in control and it can hit at any time.. i dont want too be controlled by this.!!

I seen an ENT last year that said i had auto immune inner ear disease.. be cause i do have contstat ringingin in my one ear that has also destroyed alot or most of the hearing out of that ear, but said you jus thave to deal wit it... i CANT!!!

so any help wold be appreciatied!!

Hugs!!
RSD_Angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote