View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can tell Nikki how much I agree with everything she said (and no, you didn't wonder too much, silly!)

I wonder if I can give Nikki special hugs for the loss of her dear father and the difficulties she and her dear husband face daily?

I wonder if I can tell Nikki thank you so much for the postie!

I wonder that my brother and SIL were spared the fiercest effects of Hurricane Ike at their home outside of Victoria?

I wonder about and pray for all my friends that frequent this room.

I wonder how Cheryl is doing in Wales? I wonder if she encountered flooding situations there?

I wonder that I am so sleepy and dizzy lately. I wonder why so many have had such great results by going on LDN (low dose naltrexone) for their MS, but despite the initial improved stamina, I haven't had any positive results to report.

I wonder that I feel like somewhat of a fraud coming here, b/c I really haven't been close to anyone who has committed suicide. My uncle chose to end his pain-filled life this way, but we were not close. My daughter's girlfriend next-door had a boyfriend call her on the phone from a motel in Vegas and tell her goodbye. My husband's boss's son was having marital problems and couldn't see a better way to address them.

I wonder that suicide has so many victims besides the one who is gone? I wonder how those closest to people who choose suicide ever come to terms with it and move on? I wonder how it must haunt them whenever they remember that person who is gone?

I wonder that Tamiloo thought she needed to send a thank-you card just because I phoned her one day? I wonder how blessed she and Olhipie are to have found each other?

I wonder if I'll get my laundry done so I can go visit 3 of my cute grandkidlings in AZ this Tuesday?

I wonder if I'd better print off some address labels so I can send some posties to: Abby, Alffe, Cheryl, barb02 and barbo, bizi, BMW, Curious, Doody, Goofy, Junie, Nik-Key, nuhope, Shelley, Tamiloo & Wren.

I wonder if Addy wants to be on my postie list?

I wonder if you all know how special you are to me? I wonder that your posts continue to smile through your pain? I wonder if I can leave gentle embraces for the special people in this room?

I've lost my mind ... and I don't miss it!

LIFE HAS NO REMOTE -- GET UP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF!
Twinkletoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-13-2008), Nik-key (09-13-2008), tamiloo (09-13-2008), who moi (09-14-2008)