View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Lil,

You might want to try this to see if it will get rid of the vertigo if that's what it is.

Lay crossways across the bed with you head hanging over the side. Lay on your back first, have someone turn you head to the left then right then toward the ceiling. turn on your stomach and have then turn your head to the left, right and then back to looking at the floor.

My Dr. explained this to me as there is a pea type grain in your head and it gets in the wrong place, I think towards the ear. You have to get that grain moved again. I know it might sound crazy and I'm not sure I explained just like he did. He made a house call to take care of me when this happened for the third time. I have fell so many times he didn't want me to fall again. After what I've put him though for 16+ years he's most likely trying to save his life. LOL

Do try this I believe I explained it just as he did it. Vertigo seems to come with TOS, I had it 3 times and saw 2 Drs and one Dr. in Denver did get rid of it but it came back even worse.

I hope this helps you. I do know what you are going through. Been there, done that.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote