View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Frank. I'm afraid we haven't been for the old guy, Jerry, at all. He has a really naughty mouth towards women.

I think Dan the Man has played a good game. Memphis has just been basically riding everyone else's coattails. I just hope against hope that Dan gets it.

This morning I was listening to our football game and suddenly thought about Dan. I do think that boy would make a great sportscaster, LOL! Just his voice, something about it.

I'm really curious still about the jury house. I think that Dan will have (boy, this is a newsflash) Renny and Keesha's votes for sure. Jerry, I still have no clue. Libra, I have no clue. April and Ollie and Michelle? I still think they really detest Dan but I don't know how they feel about Mumphis.

I still would really like to hear from those people after they get to see all of the shows when it is over, the blogs, well just the whole internet and everything everyone is saying.

Sure hope Aprilho and Ollieho enjoy the movies of themselves having sex.

Oh, and the videos of Peepaw never cleaning himself after toitie duty and flinging boggers, and Mumphis picking his face and chest and well. ..ick!

I'm gettin geared up now for lost. There is a 4 hour premiere Monday night, and I assume it's just a catch up of last season, but I can hardly wait!!!!!

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (09-14-2008), DM (09-15-2008), SandyC (09-13-2008)