View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 06:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yes! I have a thoracic cyst also! Nobody else seems to have them on Thoracic

Hi Kiza,

Did you recently have a fall or some type of trauma. I have read that it seems trauma can cause an asymptomatic tarlov cyst to have symptoms.I felt the same way with tenderness and pain on upper ribs, like i had broken a rib.

I am a teacher and tripped over a backpack in the classroom and landed with both legs up in the air and landed on my head and neck and spine. I have terrible pain the drs cant seem to find out the underlying cause...also terrible headaches which now are controlled.Been off work since last Feb 2008!

Anyway, Have you found any more info on the thoracic cysts especially. I am new as of today to the forum but need someone to chat with as I feel like people are beginning to think I just dont want to go back to work! I do and I really want to do my National Board Certification for teaching but that is on hold now and I want to see my little grand daughter ,who wiill soon be two and I have not been able to spend the time with her i would like.

I am from Albuquerque, NM...thanks
Maestramia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote