View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 11:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaM View Post
thats the same link, hon LOL! Its just in a different area of the same website. GMTA!

Hugs
LisaM
Yes, the link I posted goes to a different area of weather.com because there are 2 different ways to look at the pain index.

The first way is the link you posted - the map of the US that is color-coded to show high and low pain areas.

The second way is the link I posted where you type in your zip code and get the specific pain index for your area, along with a 10-day pain index forecast.

It's just 2 different ways of looking at the same information. One is national and is just for todays weather, the other is local and is for today and the next 10 days.

I posted the link to the local pain index because that is the way I prefer to look at the info (on a local level with a 10 day forecast), and I thought I would share it in case other people also prefer to look at the info locally instead of nationally.

Personal preference as to which area of weather.com people prefer to use.
Wittesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote