View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 06:58 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can pop in and say that I hope Addy is feeling better and has let go of some of her anger.

I wonder at how shocked I was after Nik-key's sister posted and I went to look. I saw sweet Nikki's photo and nearly fell off my chair. She looks so much like my sweet sister whom we lost to breast cancer at Christmas time in '86. Anyway, it shocked me.

I wonder at how ((Tammiloo and Nik-key)) devote so much time to their husbands and how it simply amazes me that they do. I just hope that they take care of themselves as well. ((Tammi & Nik))

I wonder how proud I am of ((BMW sis)) for passing that math test. Way to go sweetie, I knew you could do it. I'm so glad that's over for you.

I wonder what my friend Batty will go home to in Texas. She thinks their home is okay. She's been on the east coast with her daughter who had knee surgery.

I wonder why ((Vic)) has been absent from my 'private' forum. Miss you there Vic! Glad I can see what's going on here with you.

I wonder if my dear friend ((Ms. Alffe)) and ((Mr. Alffe)) are having fun in Chicago this weekend.

I wonder how anxious I am that my grandson is having his tonsils and adenoid surgery on Oct. 9. Just don't wanna think about it, but...I understand from others it should really help his severe apnea.

I wonder that my kids have their 6th anniversary next weekend and I saved and splurged on a hotel in Des Moines for them. I will spend the night with my sweet grandson.

I wonder at how bad it makes me feel that Twink's medicine isn't working. Not fair for someone we love so much. ((Twink))

I wonder if ((Tamiloo)) knows I have my calendars marked for her surgery and still keeping her in my prayers.

I wonder how glad I am that ((Ms. Koala)) is feeling better.

I wonder at the amazing photos that Addy posted. Thanks Addy, they are awesome.

I wonder why my doc will only let me have 30 vicodin every 30 days. Come on now. People who abuse drugs make me so mad, it affects everyone else.

I wonder how excited I am that Lost will start again soon.

I wonder what I did to my hip. I've never had this kind of pain and it really hurts to walk...right at my hip joint. Just what I need...not.

I wonder that my HUA has been begging for people to foster or adopt because they have made so many rescues just recently and more to come. Huge puppymill busts in Nebraska.

I wonder if you know that Missouri, Nebraska, and Iowa are top on the list of puppy mill states, Missouri being #1.

I wonder how nice it was to see Mr. Moose post in one of the recent wonder threads.

I wonder why the dreaded 'suicidal ideation' pops up uninvited so often sometimes.

I think I'll stop wondering now because I can never remember everyone's names.

Love to all in here.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-13-2008), Koala77 (09-14-2008), Nik-key (09-13-2008), tamiloo (09-13-2008), Twinkletoes (09-15-2008), who moi (09-14-2008)