View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 07:10 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM View Post
I too, am so glad there are commercials out there describing FM. I still maintain that you must live it to understand it. ..
Oh, me too DM. Finally, prominent commercials that address Fibro. Never thought I'd see that.

Sometimes I wonder how I'm still working but I just have no choice. In the mornings, especially the last couple months, I've been having a hard time at work most especially in the mornings. I walk around like a really old woman in pain. LOL I am, what am I saying. I have trouble getting up and down from my desk all the time. And people look at me and ask, oh my goodness, what's wrong. Now I actually say, it's my fibro, not doin so good.

((Naja)) it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry for what you've been through and not being able to work anymore. It'll be okay.

((Warble)) I'm sorry to hear about the delay! Geesh, get with it people.

Oh, and Tramadol does nothing for me. I have a lot of trouble with with those types of drugsd because of my ulcerative colitis. I can barely take Advil. For whatever reason, they make the UC start to flare like crazy, and truth be told...I've been having a lot of flaring problems this past year. My annual colonoscopy is next month, Oh goody.

Hugs and love. Time for me to soak in a hot epsom salt bath.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
warbelsnap (09-13-2008)