View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 09:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default consistentcy in meds.

Wendy,

I know exactly what you are talking about. I have realized that when I have been very busy and eaten little during the day that my meds last longer as well as respond with quicker on time after taking my next dose. For example if I take my meds (I have to, even to get out of bed) and eat first thing instead of waiting an hour or so after meds to eat that I respond better. I also note a significant slowing down when eating protein during the day. This is obvious for a PD patient. Say a burger for lunch. However, it used to not affect me. I don't dare eat eggs/bacon, etc in the morning. One of my biggest problems lately has been getting up in the morning, then later in the afternoon I take a nap due to being exhausted. Then I miss a dose or 2 and I'm struggling to get back to "on". With regards to Reverett's input of cogwheel rigidity in his neck it seems as though that may be too subjective. I realize Reverette that you were just offering some ideas. I don't have a tremor either so what do you do? To sum it up I guess that you have to know your own body.
Jim091866 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote