Thread: How long...
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 09:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default one more time....

I posted earlier but deleted it as I was a bit flippant and needed an attitude adjustment. Everett said it so much better.

I hope you will always feel comfortable posting here, regardless of what you have happening in your life. There is always someone here who has been there before you, and we all know that there will be many to follow.

Get involved. Advocate, walk, never feel like you are less of a man, because if anything you will become more of man. Be there for those that will follow.

Words sometimes sound empty, but they are all we have here.

A good friend told me once "it takes a lot of pressure to make a diamond out of a chunk of coal."

If you need to talk to one of the contributors use the private messaging system on the site. It is an invaluable tool.

Personally, I'd like to say, finding yourself and developing a spiritual path will make the journey palatable, even worthwhile. If you watch carefully what is happening in the lives of many (everyone) around you, you'll begin to see that you are not alone because you've got PD. You are just more visible.