View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 03:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Koala,
i read the hypercausis in my neuro report so i guess that is what it is called i also have the same problem with the stupid tv ads, i cant handle alot of everyday noises it seems to be the different pitches in the noise that set me off all the time, for example i went to my chiropractor the other day for my accupuncture and they had lovely relaxing music playing until there was a piano playing high pitch notes i couldn't do any thing or even block my ear cos i had pins all on my back, neck and my hands and there was no one in the room i hate being put in those sorts of situations where you feel stuck! i feel sorry for you having bp on top on ms its horrible isn't it! i just cant believe that i was told that i would recover from bp in 3 weeks i was diagnosed on the 29/5/06 it has been 2 years and 3 months since i got it! i have all my facial movement back which i am extremely thankful for! its just the horrible things bp has caused for me! the docs couldn't work out at the time whether i had RHS and not bp i seem to fit all the symptoms of RHS but they never found the coldsore virus in my system! so i will never know now!

low pain wishes to you Koala!

Melina

Ps where in Australia are you again i have forgotten! i am in Adelaide!
Melina 82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote