View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 10:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder that I can't remember all the wonders I wonder when reading your wonders by the time I get to my wonder....

I wonder if that made any sense....

I wonder if Doody knows that GranDoody will be OK...and that we will keep him in our prayers...and you too.

I wonder at the amazing man I have married who, at his ripe "old age" is taking on the responsibility to be a father of 2 pre-shoolers. I wonder at that generosity and love. I wonder if he realizes how grateful I am for all he does...all he is...all he is becoming...

I wonder how excited I am to have our GrandMoisses (?!) here and to show them the cool things near us...the ocean...the birds...the sand...the fish....the trees....the crabs....etc. I wonder when they will come....

That gets me wondering lots of stuff but I think I will just wonder to myself about that...

I wonder how fun it was to visit some friends last night...to talk and go for a walk in the full moon light...an play Dominoes...and, of course, eat...

I wonder about some folks I haven't seen here for a while...NoHope, Wren, Reyn, BP, Lara, Alffe, Curious...please forgive me for not remembering more names that will come to me as soon as I sign off...which I need to now so I can study.

I wonder if I can leave my love and good wishes for a pain-free happy Sunday to all who visit here today...
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-14-2008), DMACK (09-14-2008), Nik-key (09-14-2008), tamiloo (09-14-2008), who moi (09-14-2008)