View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 01:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default For Scrabble and Hi to Alffe

I am not sure how to start this. If I fumble please forgive me. I use to post in an SOS forum some years back. I had many friends two of which are Alffe and Scrabble. Only recently have I felt well enough to try and reconnect. A very kind lady directed me here. I cried when I saw Alffe's froggy and Scrabble's name. I don't want to make this long. When I read that Scrabble is having problems I realized I had to post because she was always there for me. I would like to be there for her. She is in my prayers! Someone please tell her that an old friend from Texas cares and I really have never stopped caring. I was just too ill to communicate it.
Alffe, I never thanked you for the book. I still have it. I read it several times. THANK YOU! I am so sorry about Mangoshade. I don't know if I can ever forgive myself that I was not there for him the way he was for me.
I can only hope that my friends here will forgive my long absence. And for those of you who may recognize me, I hope I never offended or hurt anyone. During the last months of posting on the old site I was really very ill. Only now can I really appreciate how much so. Take care
I am not using my old username because I do not want to step back into that persona. Life is new and its good despite the current challenges.
Alffe, my granddaughter is 7 now. I remember how you use to tell me how much I would enjoy being a grandmother. How right you are!
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (09-14-2008), who moi (09-14-2008)