View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 05:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Help!!!!!!...asap

HI, there

I don't know if this would be the best place to even get what I’m looking for...but wait i don't even know that.

Let me give you a little back round. I am a 27 year old female. I Have been diagnosed with anxiety, personality disorder, clinical ( comes and goes) depression, post traumatic stress. I have came a long way and have a pretty normal life but still deal with my P.D a lot. I suffer a bit from impulse. But i consider myself pretty confident half the time and vibrant.

I took "E" ( ecstasy, if that’s how u spell it). It's been about 42 hours and i still feel pretty panic, but dropped about 6o percent, I’m smoking weed to be a little calmer but it's making me crazy in other ways, racing thoughts, i feel like I’m watching a slide of pictures and there my thoughts. The thing is i don't want to see a doctor cause he will give me medication to stable things out for a couple day or a week. Funny huh? I'm scared to take medication but I’ll take an "E". It was really stupid, school started back up Monday and i was stressed. Anything i could take natural or anything. I feel a lot of confusion
prettynpinkk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (09-15-2008)