Thread: Bull Dog
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 05:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Feel Better

All,

The 10 mg Prednisone per day has brought my eye lid back to normal and the double vision is getting better. I still take Mestinon 60 mg three times a day along with 500 mg of Cellcept twice a day. I have been on Prednisone for two weeks and the Mestinon for two months (which did not help, alone). Go back to my Doc this Wednesday. So far I have no side effects from any of the medicine.

I did not know young people like Erin and others got sick until they reached my age. I have never been sick after the “child hood diseases that we all received”. Never missed a day’s work during my career and I have not had a headache, yet. Hope all of you get well soon.

Motorcycles: Retired from riding , still give all the “motorcycle wave” as the past by. My son wants me to get another one as I am in a great riding area . If you ever get to Birmingham, Alabama go to Barber’s Museum. They have over 1000 old motors that run, on display.

Military: Retired from the Army Reserve after 36 years. Joined the Navy Reserve in high school then switched to the army after college to get a commission. Went to Somalia two years before the big battle.

Gardening: Master Gardner and I like plants. If you have not been to the school in your state, you should. Only problem it is hard to throw away the trimmings. You plant them instead and give away all the good looking flowers after about a year.

Hope all are getting better with medical problems. I think I am over my mad spell and looking forward to being well.

See you later,

Bull Dog
Fairhope, AL
Bull Dog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote