View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 06:21 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

wonder if I can do a short wonder today...

wonder numero uno: to twink, what do you mean you are a fraud? LOL If you are, get outta here...*boot...however, you have been a wonderful friend to many...don't sell yourself short and keep on posting!!!

wonder numero deuce: to nik: Nik, your love has helped kicked this forum in the (_!_) along with Abbie's post. There are many that come here that NEED this forum...selfishly, I need it...I hated to see it "slept" like that...it was as if Cinderella or was it sleeping beauty(who slept? I am not good with Hairy Tails...)

anyways, it was as if some beautiful lady from the Hairy Tails was sleeping and I couldn't wake her with my kiss...well, for one, it is cause I am ugly as sin and I have major garlic breath...and then, you add in that plate of raw onions I had at lunch a few days ago and I haven't brushed moi teeth yet, then, you add in that I haven't used any DEO cause I've heard that in the deep jungle of Brazil, they use Venus Flytraps to deoderize..

so I've been carrying around the Venus Flytrap plants thinking it catch my odors and that didn't help...and then...

HEY, *thumps head...

where was I at...

oh yeah, I was trying to kiss BadPUNweasel and she didn't wanted to wake up and chopped her hair off when I climbed half way...

OK, now I am really lost, be back to wonder later....

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DMACK (09-14-2008), Nik-key (09-14-2008), tamiloo (09-15-2008), Twinkletoes (09-15-2008)