View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 12:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

He has pill minders and I keep meds at the school for him in case he forgets because he can tell almost as soon as he gets to school whether or not he forgets.

I even bought him a watch that had up to four different alarm settings on it lol, so they would go off when it was time for him to take his meds. I don't know where that one went. HE is a typical teen and loses things, not to mention he is horribly unorganized.

This last bout, when his grandmother was informed by me that he hadn't been taking his meds for the first 3 months he was with her, I pitched a fit and she started filling his minders and stayed on him about taking them. Biggest problem was night dose because she goes to bed early. Now his night dose is at 4 p.m. so I don't see that as being a problem.

I am going to call the dev.....grandmother later and let her know what is going on. She has only heard my son's side so far so I will clue her in. I am sure she will believe what she wants.

I got a copy of the report from the one time she took my son to the psych doc because I had surgery and couldn't and she told him I was self absorbed and a couple of other little things lol. I got a copy of the report from the school. Bitter, mean, ole........Okay God don't like ugly.

So I will take it day by day.

You guys have been a wonderful source of support for me. I feel so whiny lol. When does the drama end? I just want a nice quiet normal life. Is there such a thing?