View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 04:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I agree with everyone else. i have been going through those feelings with my family here lately. My mom and sisters( i have a brother but I don't claim him) and my husband and daughter don't seem to understand what I am going through. I do try to understand my husband since he is a truck driver and my daughter since she just turn 13. She is going through a lot of changes as well. I just don' t know what to do so that I can get them all to understand what I am going through. It is just like they don't care. I guess I can say my older sister is trying to help me in her own way which makes me feel better about the whole situation. She gave me the idea to put a scrapbook together about the rsd and maybe then I would be able to get others to understand what I am going through. So I have just started to collect some info to try and put a scrapbook together. I am willing to try anything to get others to understand what rsd is. If your friend don't want to hear what you have to say then try to put a scrapbook together if you can and if not then think of other ways to get her to understand. If you have to get onto this site and show her what other people are going through then maybe she would be more understanding and sympathetic to you. Anything is worth a try right? I wish you the best with everything you do. I also hope everything works out with your friend. I know what it is like to not have many friends. I might have a couple and one that tries to understand what I am going through. GOOD LUCK!

Sincerely,
Screwballpookie
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote