View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 04:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile I know what you are going through........

Hello! I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this. Trust me, I know what you are talking about. I had similar problems with friends and family, and it really hurts! Don't let this person get you down. You are sick and need to take care of yourself, not worry about a self absorbed person who doesn't help you in your time of need............With freinds like that, who needs enemies? I'm not trying to sound mean, but you really need to take care of yourself now. You sound like a very sweet person who has been in the role of caretaker - try and take care of yourself like you have taken care of others. That is NOT selfish, just practical. Trust me, there are nights when I cry b/c I can no longer take care of my family like I used to ( I have Myasthenia Gravis) and it really hurts, but if we don't rest/take care of ourselves, then our chances of remission go waaaaaaaaaaay down. I for one have totally removed "negative" people from my life. I was told in the hospital that I do not need negative people around me for my sake and sanity.......it sounds like you should do the same. You can contact ME anytime @ erinhermes@hotmail.com if you need to talk.......In the meantime, take care of yourself - Erin
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta jewell (09-26-2008), screwballpookie (09-18-2008)