View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 01:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yay! Got my first batch both are from Ali Med they are easier living and office ergonomics. On the ergobilities website when u request a catalog they ask u for your company name and other info- (i guess they usually get therapists or corporations requesting this..) I just said "Private Use" or "Disabled Caretaker". Just make it up! They'll send u it still I don't remember exactly how I got both to come to me because I only filled out the request for ergobilities I think. MAybe I listed that I was interested in receiving an adaptive daily living catalog too.

more in the mail to come.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbrn View Post
Hi thursday,

I always wanted to buy the glasses you can wear so that you can read when you are lying flat and the book is in your hands at 90deg...NO neck flection but then you would have to hold the book up....lol....
let us know of the good things you come across or the link for the catalog you are checkig out!

take care love and hugs,
Victoria
Found it Victoria!! Your glasses are online here & also in the catalogs I got!! Go get em' girl!! Or at least use the info to search out the best price online!!!

thursday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote