Old 09-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
Abbie you know somethings about me NO one else knows here that slipped out sorta and please do not think i am now what i was at one time long ago. . I have come sooo far from that!!! i dont want you to think i am that person. okay abbie???????????????????

Oh sweetie... I Love You more today than I did yesterday. You have strength that abounds. I understand where you are and know that you are so very far away from that person of old. You have grown oh so very much!!! I admire your strength and grace!!! I admire your love of people and life.

We all have our ups and downs. During our ups we are able to carry ourselves and lift others to heights far beyond what we could ever have dreamed. During our down times we reach out the best we can so that others can pull us up to our feet and lift us toward that moon.

I've learned that even if we don't reach the moon... oh the beauty of the stars we get to share with each other on the way up.

Please hang in there my dear sweet friend. Know that I am here for you and I would never judge you!!! I am but a PM or Email away if you ever need to talk.

BIG but gentle hugs.
Love ya,
Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (09-16-2008), Chemar (09-16-2008), Crwstar (09-17-2008), DM (09-17-2008), Nik-key (09-16-2008), who moi (09-16-2008)