View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 03:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile I hope you are feeling better!

Hey girl! I hope you are feeling better today! I was working earlier, but came home early - I was a little tired! Still, I've gotten quite a bit of work done thse few weeks
I am totally doing the t shirt thing! Maybe people will think I'm weird, but I"ve never really been swayed by what other's think. Plus, if it will help one person,then it's worth it! I'm going to have bumper stickers made as well - what the hey - if I'm going to do it, I may as well go all the way! People always ask about my scar anyway, so why not? I'm actually kind of proud of it! My hubby mentioned plastic surgery the other day to have it removed, but there is NO WAY I'm going under the knife again...........It's not all that bad anyway (my scar, not going under the knife)....... Don't worry about the testimonial - it was silly of me t ask anyway, especially since you've been feeling a little tired recently...........I'm going to go take a nap! Take care!
Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi Erin,

sorry its taken a few days to reply, am a bit tired at the moment. I think if you want to do the t shirts go for it. Its not something I would want to do my self, but I think its a good idea.
As for writing a testimonial, well I'd love to do that for you, but at the moment Im just so tired and typing and trying to think of what to write would be difficult(I am starting out my days with less spoons than normal!!), but it depends on how quickly you want it!?!?!?

I belong to the western Austraian MG friends and support group, they have had small pamphlets, booklets and a pamphlet about drugs to avoid to give to Drs etc printed up these are great, I give them to familys friends hospitals dentists, vvery helpful.

Hope you get some rain soon, we to are having a dry spell, it was the driest August in 30 years!! it seems we either have to little or too much rain around the world.

take care
redtail