View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 07:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Roz,
Sorry to hear about your eyes. Sorry about asking but did your eyes sort seem glued shut when you woke up??? I have tearing daily, left eye worse than right, & it gets a bit red but not much from blotting. I don't dare rub my eyes as I can tear the corneal covering wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too easy & end up with very painful eye surgery just to heal the tear back up. I was just curious about if your eyes were like glued shut or stuck shut when you wake up.

I sure hope all the icky eye stuff goes away really fast now. I do go to my opthamologist when something changes. My eye doctor also said floaters are normal & we do seem to get them more so the older we get. I too get blurry eyed but some of that is due to stippling in the corneal layer over my left eye. That is from previous corneal tears that I have endured. I have dealt with dry eyes from having Sjogren's Syndrome since 1998.

But like you I advise anyone with any eye problems that one might not know what is causing them to see an Opthamologist as they are an MD also. An Optomotrist just checks eye sight basically. Atleast this is what I have been told.

DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote