View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 05:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Sooooooo glad to hear you are feeling well!

Kathy,
I'm going to get on it this week (if all goes well).....I for one cannot wait to show them off, so be prepared for new pics.......

What are @ steroid wise? I'm still @ 20 mg. a day, but am slowing being weaned off them in favor of Cellcept - @ least that's what my neuro is telling me......I'm a little nervous about being taken off them completely, but cannot wait for my "moon face" to go down........I used to take 80 mgs. a day, so 20 is a HUGE improvement.........I'm also going to Dallas this weekend to see my Grandparents and CAN'T WAIT! MY Grandma is my favorite person - bar none! She always makes me feel better - no matter what!

I am so happy you are feeling better! That is fabulous news!!!!!!!Good luck with your neuro - goodbye moon face!!!!!

Take care!
ERin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scots Kat View Post
Erin, Please let me know when/if you do get bumper stickers etc done - I'd love to buy a couple for my family! The leg warmers sound interesting too !!

Hope everyone is well - I've had a brilliant month and can't wait to go see my neuro on Monday! I'm sure he'll let me reduce my steriods further (GOODBYE moon face). I'm so thankful for all my good days, espeically considering how terrible I felt this time last year! I'm hoping the best for all of you too.

Take care,
~Kathy