View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder at all our friends who are having way too much on their plate.

I wonder how sad I was to hear of Koala's relative's suicide. It happened on the same day that one of my co-workers and friend found out about her cousin (her mom's niece). She hung herself in her bedroom and her 5-year-old little girl found her.

I wonder how many suicides are the result of totally impaired thinking due to alcohol and drugs. My friend's cousin was a druggie/alcoholic.

I wonder at how frightening it must have been for that poor sweet inncocent little 5 year old to find her mommy like that. Thankfully she had her grandma on a speed-dial phone.

I wonder, again and again, at how amazing Nikki and Tamiloo are for caring for their partners.

I wonder at how much BWM does not deserve to be abused. Makes me want to go down there and...well, kick some butt.

On a pathetic note, I wonder at the embarrassing incident my very flared ulcerative colitis caused me at the grocery store after work tonight. Aargh.

I wonder that I'm almost looking forward to the annual colonoscopy in October because all of this flare this past year is worrisome to me. Though I am greatful for the long period of remission.

I wonder at all the beautiful flower pictures that have been posted. One that Moi posted, I swear I could smell its fragrance.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for friends who aren't here as well as the friends who are.

I wish I had a magic wand.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-16-2008), Addy (09-17-2008), Burntmarshmallow (09-17-2008), Crwstar (09-17-2008), Koala77 (09-16-2008), Nik-key (09-16-2008), tamiloo (09-16-2008), who moi (09-17-2008)