Thread: Having Symtoms
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 01:16 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Having Symtoms

The stress I've been under is really getting to me. I'm having symtoms that are strange to describe. Kind of worked up mania, paranoria, and depressed upon waking up from a night's sleep. I was like this last week also and ended up increasing my loxatane and then felt better in a few days. Last night I took a muscle relaxer it knocked me out before I could take my pysch meds. Getting to the pdoc is a problem and since I just got him I doubt he'll talk by phone to me. I know the routine though like I did last week with the increase. I just can't take all this stress I'm under. I'm fighting with my landlord and Voc. Rehab, broke up with the guy I was seeing, and a couple of friends have dropped out of my life. I had a good neighbor who use to come over every night and we had a good time and now he's not living here anymore. My pain sometimes keeps me from doing things. I'm sure the pain is worse due to the stress. There are things I can not say where I live and I need to say them to someone. I worry what is going to become of me.

befuddled2