Thread: Help asap!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 07:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladysD View Post
THERE'S NOTHING 'Natural' About E!!! It's man-made!
__________________________________________________ ___________
{snip}MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxy- N-methylamphetamine), most commonly known today by the street name Ecstasy (often abbreviated E, X, or XTC), is a semisynthetic member of the amphetamine class [2] of psychoactive drugs, a subclass of the phenethylamines{end snip}
__________________________________________________ ____________
For someone who was excited about quitting the mj....X was certainly not something I expected to hear about you using!

We all deal with stressful situations. Coping with mind-altering substances is certainly not getting to the root of the issue.

Sorry you had such a poor reaction, but that's the risk when you play around with illegal narcotics.

For someone who claims to be soooo fearful of SSRI's or MAOI's....you certainly didn't hesitate to take the X!

At least with prescribed meds, you can always pick up the phone and dial your dr, nurse or pharmacist.

Sorry so long....I hope you were able to 'read' this....

DAMIT!!!!!!, I really hope you did not see this thread Gladys. You are the one person that has stuck by me on here, and i was a little ashamed to tell you. I was very ashamed of myself about takin the pill that i did not want to tell anyone at first, buti know i needed to. I have definatley learned my lesson, but look at it like this, if i did not take it than i could'nt tell many of people out that has'nt took, THAT IT"S NO GOOD!!!

Hope your not too disapointed, i really value our little on line friendship.