View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crwstar View Post
It seems that this is not such an active forum. I see a lot of views but not so many responses. Is there anybody out there? I would love to hear from people who have unruptured aneurysms. Are you symptomatic or not. What have your symptoms been. Previous to a ruptured aneurysm what symptoms were you aware of? How concerned if at all should I be with a small unruptured aneursym that is being watched. I've read that aneurysms as small as 3 mm have been clipped. Any dialogue on this would be appreciated even if you think it won't help.

gotta go

crwstar
I have three unruptured annie's, one is 12 mm and was just coiled, one is 4.5 we are watching, and one is only 2.2, not one to worry about right now. My symptoms were a slight dizziness, and deja vu feelings at the same time, when I had 17 is one morning, I said whoa, lets get to the bottom of this thing. I think the standard symptoms for a ruptured one are headaches, numbness, dizziness. I really didn't have any of those except a slight dizziness at times,that I could live with. I am 62, and my feeling is you should know your body, if something isn't right, get it checked. This has probably saved me from having mine rupture. That and a doctor that really listened.
Nancy0708 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote