View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Kathi, weren't those winds terrible? We have so many sticks down in our yard I can't believe it. I sure hope you didn't get any in your pool. But I can't complain because we have power. I would just be miserable without it.

How are you doing? I have been miserable with pain in my arm and neck this week. I think it was from doing too much last week when I helped my daughter. I just got back from the pharmacy and I am amazed how restricted the mobility is in my neck. I don't know if it is from my arm or neck issues, but it sure hurts and I feel like I am 120 years old! Too funny.

Oh, I just read an article that addressed the issue of cutting out caffeine to reduce pain. It makes me feel so guilty because I was enjoying a McDonald's coffee while I was reading it. I think I am going to set a target and try to wean off of the caffeine. I wonder if it might help with the pain issues. I really love my coffee, I think it may be my only "fun" thing anymore, so it will be a struggle for me. But I can always start back up if it doesn't help. It really is a major comfort food/drink for me.

Coffeebean (I'll have to come up with a new name - maybe Decafinator
Coffeebean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote