View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 08:32 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

I wonder if I can post this from curious, she sent me an email today. She hadn't been on since Monday and barely was able to get on. She's very sick right now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from curious:

the first i have sat at the computer since monday.

ack. if i find the truck driver who ran over me..i'm gonna castrate him.

give my love to all. will return when i can.

(she's sick and didn't really got run over by the truck driver, but I thought it was classic curious so I left it, she stated that she had to come on real quickly to do a couple of things. I am sure she would've emailed anyone, I just happened to be whining and I was on the top of the email today...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

praying for her to get better soon.

I wonder that if anyone is sick of me by saying how grateful I am...I just don't know of another word that can describe how I feel...

I hope you all know how....gr....gra....grapeful I am....there...used another word...I am really grapeful...

my wife is awesome....my friends are awesome....

I am lucky...very lucky....when I pull my blinders off, I see so much better and then I count my blessings and I've been truly blessed...

I wonder at how this forum is alive and kicking because of you special folks...I see your "name" and I just am...well, I gotta stop gushing before I get *smacked...

where is that Thanks button...*content grapeful sigh......

"you're entering, the

zone..."
who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-18-2008), Addy (09-17-2008), Alffe (09-18-2008), Doody (09-18-2008), Koala77 (09-17-2008), mistiis (09-18-2008), Nik-key (09-17-2008), tamiloo (09-19-2008), Twinkletoes (09-17-2008)