View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 10:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Curious saw my apology in the thread I started to "go off base" with.... Chemar did

I wonder how I laughed to know Curious could trust our MOI to bring her message to us... ((((hugs Curious))))

I wonder how happy I am to see the froggy dance again... I know exactly how you feel mistis... probably didn't spell that right cuz I don't want to lose my train of thought....

I wonder if I'll hold my thoughts long enough to start a discussion (new thread) about Doody's wonder about drugs/alcohol and how it leads to tragic suicides...

I wonder if Doodysis would post another Grandoody pic and update us on his upcoming (or has it already happened?) hospital visit...

I wonder if you all know that we here in Canada really do support you through your awful weather tragedies ... your upcoming election.... your wars... and your money woes...
Stand proud!

I wonder how things are going with ~scrabble~'s son ... and I'm sending her my prayers across our province.....

I wonder if my son will call me to talk about his new baby daughter.... :heart:

I wonder when I will see pics of her :heart:

I wonder if I'll one day write about why my son is who he is....

I wonder if ((((GOOFY))) needs a huge hug for being the mom of teens!! and working through all the rest that life has to hand her at this difficult time...

I wonder if Tammy knows I laughed out loud when I read about your mean maid... lol! .... hey, good on you for getting help... !!!

I wonder at how georgeous those pics of the magic wand and praying girl are! thanks Doody!!!

I wonder if I'll spell check or re-read.... naw... .... POOF
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (09-18-2008), Doody (09-18-2008), mistiis (09-18-2008), Nik-key (09-17-2008), Spanish Moss (09-18-2008), tamiloo (09-19-2008), Twinkletoes (09-17-2008), who moi (09-17-2008)